Devin's Fish & Chips
747 Saint Nicholas Ave (btw 147th & 148th)
New York, NY 10031
- freshest seafood anywhere, has been there almost 50 yrs according to the owner!
- Long wait...
- Get the salmon and scallops meal broiled.
- Plan to wait. It good, but they take their time.
- It's burned down and closed now
- long waits ... the seafood is just average ... the requested fries I asked for were soggy ... taste bland. Ive had better in Harlem
- It's not expensive as some say. You get a heaping of hot food for 13.-15. depending on what you order. Boom!
- Long wait but well worth it for the broiled seafood dinners
- Damn good fish and chips.
- Its a wait... But you gotta be ahead of the game and call it in... Don't go on friday nights or on the first of the month....
- Try the Weekly Sushi Special!
- stop by on the next NYC trip
- fresh! Try everything!
- Good, quick seafood
- Good good good food but the wait... Not for the one in rush...
- If you don't want to spend your Friday night here, call it in. Get broiled- it's good.
- the food's ok .. Taste of Seafood on 125th is better
- Expect a long wait especially during dinner hours but its worth it
- The shrimp and chips and the calamari is the best I had outside of city island. The half and half is a must have as well!!!
- Call and leave your order ahead of time. It'll cut down on the wait time, especially in heat of the summer.