Devin's Fish & Chips
$ $ $
747 Saint Nicholas Ave (btw 147th & 148th)
New York, NY 10031
- freshest seafood anywhere, has been there almost 50 yrs according to the owner!
- Long wait...
- Get the salmon and scallops meal broiled.
- Plan to wait. It good, but they take their time.
- It's burned down and closed now
- long waits ... the seafood is just average ... the requested fries I asked for were soggy ... taste bland. Ive had better in Harlem
- It's not expensive as some say. You get a heaping of hot food for 13.-15. depending on what you order. Boom!
- Long wait but well worth it for the broiled seafood dinners
- Damn good fish and chips.
- Its a wait... But you gotta be ahead of the game and call it in... Don't go on friday nights or on the first of the month....
- Try the Weekly Sushi Special!
- stop by on the next NYC trip
- fresh! Try everything!
- Good, quick seafood
- Make sure if someone says they ordered on the phone and there food is out there don't ignore them until there food is ice cold. Other than that it was my first semi-poor experience, 10+ year customer
- Good good good food but the wait... Not for the one in rush...
- If you don't want to spend your Friday night here, call it in. Get broiled- it's good.
- the food's ok .. Taste of Seafood on 125th is better
- Expect a long wait especially during dinner hours but its worth it
- The shrimp and chips and the calamari is the best I had outside of city island. The half and half is a must have as well!!!