Devils Backbone Brewing Company
Brewery, Beer Garden, Gastropub
- Smokin Beer and Food!
- Service ok once you get past annoying host. Best nachos and pretzels anywhere. Mm that queso. The beer is brewed on-site not at the main brewery and tastes...different. Very fun friendly scene.
- They recently changed their menu for the worst. Goodbye fabulous nachos and the bone dipper! We'll miss you.
- Great beer, pretzel is huge
- Ask for Carrie! She's an awesome ray of knowledgeable sunshine!!
- Best Reuben Ever!
- sweet potato fries and lots of choices of micro-brewery beer !!
- Try the sampler and order some noms. It's a great place to spend some time.
- Summit burger and nachos are unreal! So good! Dog friendly place too
- Dog friendly and with great views. Food orders can take a while so enjoy a cold one while you wait
- Cool place. Shame it was raining.
- Giant pretzel was delicious! Great beer selection.
- Excellent food and love the Vienna Lager
- They have expanded to include a huge outdoor bar and walk up window to order food. Much better than waiting for a table inside!
- Good beer and food. Full package.
- The bock was by far the best beer. Restaurant gets crazy busy around 5pm.
- Anything from the smoker is amazing. Try as many of their beers as you can, they're the best of the Brew Ridge Trail for sure.
- Loved the draft stout!
- German pretzel!
- Can't beat the potato burger-outstanding!