Devilicious Food Truck
Food Truck, American, New American
- Attempting to avoid a "witty" comment about how "sinfully" good this food truck is, we'll just say try the Smoked Bacon Dog with habanero kim chee & agave mayo and thank us later.
- The sweet tots! Sweet potato tater tots + SYRUP!! WHAT!
- Their Burger Du Jour (Pastrami burger with cole slaw and a fried egg on sourdough, that day) was beyond amazing.
- The Parmesan Truffle fries are delicious. I get them every time I visit.
- The all crab crab cake sandwich here is great!
- Share the fries... It's too large a serving for just one, and they're DELICIOUS!
- Really good Cuban sandwich.
- Add bacon to the asparagus grill cheese! Is awesome.
- Ask for blood orange San Pellegrino. They keep a hidden stash.
- The burger is off the charts!
- See http://deviliciousfoodtruck.com/ for locations, it's obvi a food truck with new locations daily and hourly
- San Diego Magazine: Restaurants: Best food truck runner up
- Parmesan fries are great
- If you are in San Diego and like uber-tasty, yet not pricey food, the Devilicious truck is for you. Pro Tip - Try the Butter poached lobster grilled cheese sandwich, you will thank us later.
- Serving today!! 11:30 to 1:30
- looks like they'll park here every Tuesday!
- lobster grilled cheese is must.