Waterfront, Trail, Scenic Lookout
- Dine at nearby Detroit mainstay restaurants such as Andiamo, Signature Grille and the Rattlesnake Club, among others.
- A great place for walking, jogging or biking, the riverfront extends 5.5 miles from the Ambassador Bridge to Belle Isle.
- A staggering proportion of the entire country's booze passed through Detroit during Prohibition - as much as 75% - much of it coming across the Detroit River from Canada.
- Run this Town (literally) meets here Tuesday's at 6pm & Saturday's at 10am
- Exercise place.. perfect for walking and biking.. dont forget your camera
- Did you know the Detroit River is home to the world's only floating post office?
- Great place to come to at night with your significant other. Share some thoughts and laughs, or get romantic and cuddle up...
- Have you seen the Riverfront from a birds eye view? Come inside the GM Ren Cen and ride the elevator up 72 stories to Coach Insignia for the ultimate view.
- One of te most beautiful sites in the D. Morning, Noon or Night
- There is free parking at Rivard Park ( https://foursquare.com/venue/2781743 ) and there is always lots of people an security too!
- Great family friendly atmosphere. Carousel, beach volleyball, the Detroit Princess, and Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings Run This Town gather to run either a 2 mile or 3 mile run.
- If you spot wildlife along the RiverWalk or around the GM Ren Cen, tweet a pic to @GMRenCen with #RenCenWildlife to enter our photo contest!
- A Detroit treasure on this fine morning! GO RTT!!!
- I take the People Mover over from Greektown Casino-Hotel and eat lunch by the water! Great way to unwind for awhile.
- Get some carryout for your next lunch break. The River Walk is the best place to do some multi-tasking. Eat, relax, get a tan, and do some prime people watching.
- Beautiful park for a relaxing afternoon stroll. The lake is gorgeous and you can look across to Windsor.Grab an ice cream and enjoy a great day!
- It's beautiful! Good area to run, walk, bike, play volley or just relax and take in the gorgeous view!
- Take pictures of wildlife on the RiverWalk & share them using #RenCenWildlife to win great prizes!
- Good to walk at night. Gorgeous!
- Very windy today