Trail, Other Outdoors
- The Dequindre cut will take you from the Detroit Riverfront to Eastern Market!
- WALK the WHOLE 1.2 mile path all the way from the Riverwalk to Gratiot
- A beautiful path for walking, running and biking!
- nice for running
- The Dequindre Cut Greenway, an urban recreational path, officially opened to the public in May of 2009. The 1.35-mile greenway, developed through a public, nonprofit and private partnership, offers a
- Thomas Rekem is a web designer who loves computers, but says that he is not a stereotypical computer geek.
- checking out the graffiti, street art, and legal murals.
- This path runs from Atwater St. to Gratiot with future plans for expansion. A great place for a run, walk or bike.
- It looks looooong but is only 1.2 miles
- Great for running, walking, and bike riding.
- Looking for a warm place to get your exercise this winter? Ren Cen Fitness is just down the road at the GM Ren Cen.
- Awesome place!
- A cool place to relax or exercise
- Really cool artistic landscape