- Denver Pavilions has 40 shops, restaurants, & entertainment venues. There's also a killer movie theater. Now that's something to think about!
- Great retail center in the middle of 16th Street Mall. Always improving and making the space more desirable. Good place for a date night. Grab dinner and catch a movie.
- It's OK. Nothing to write home about.
- The Pavilions makes an effort to bring a sense of community downtown by hosting craft and art fairs, live music and other promotions.
- Watch out for rent a pigs with a superiority complex. The only thing superior is their flashlight when compared to their egos
- Great place to shop and eat when visiting the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall in Denver.
- Denver Pavilions provides guests underground parking, which is especially helpful on snowy days!
- Great shopping so organized nice shops. Check out hot topic great sales. Lots of fun summer events.
- Good place for shopping, eating, watching movies and much more
- Bathrooms are weird and require a code that you can only get by going into a store and asking an employee
- Current restroom code is 789*
- Restroom code: 501*
- Nice entertainment center--bowling, movies, shopping, and restaurants.
- Bathroom code: 878*.
- Outdoor mall. Not much there but a good way to kill time.
- Corner Bakery. Good breakfast!
- Much improved look from the last time I was here! Downtown Denver rocks!!!!
- Terrible popcorn
- Valadate at movies
- Great place shop food and movie. The movie valadates parking 4 hrs