Breakfast, Diner, American
- The manager. Called there office was told to bad by owner who barely spoke English. Will never be back and if you have a service animal save yourself the trouble go to the one In Apple valley.
- dennys slamburger...hmmmmmm
- Be ready to sit and wait. I waited 11 min before they offered drinks.
- Pancake puppies
- Slow service but good for when your trying to kill time, gives military discount.
- Didn't have lemon mashed potatoes or onion rings.
- Great six dollar sandwich with turkey/avacado
- Boycotting this place seated in closed area just because i have a service dog. Asked to sit with the people i met there told no we will move them to you. Asked to speak to manage was told they were
- Its slow for a Friday night
- The service here has gotten progressively worse over the last few months. Go to another diner.
- I ordered an iced tea, and when I tasted it, it was sour, bitter, and just nasty. The rest of my meal was pretty good, but overall it was mediocre.
- Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place late night. Service is consistently horrible. Come during the say when a manager is on site. Much better service then.
- So Jeffrey is basically the man.
- Waiter did our entire order on memory... That's west coast..
- Pacific Chiller esch wene Zahspehlig. Schmudelig und unfrndlech. Tschou zme.
- We are currently out of: chicken strips, seasoned fries, apples, pecans & fruit! Will be in @midnight tonight
- Saturday night after midnight its a bad time to go to this Denny's, unless your coming from a club or bar. Loud, obnoxious, and stinky.
- Wait staff is awesome. Friendly & helpful.