Breakfast, Diner, American
- And the only tip I'm leaving them is right here.
- Food was mediocre and service was the same. Service an foo is much better on the late night shift.
- Food isn't very good, I've had much better at other Denny's.. but the service was great, everyone was very friendly and considerate!
- Very friendly staff ,great service , great food ..try lumberjack slam its a great value for the money
- One of the nicest Denny's we've been too.
- Nachos are awesome
- Services are slow. Took 10 minutes for server to come take our orders and another 10 for our drinks to come. The cheese in my eggs were burnt and they served me pork bacon when I asked for turkey.
- Kia is a fabulous waitress! She made us feel very welcome and provided great service!
- Nice & clean. They have a bowling alley!
- The pecan pancakes are delish
- We are having a Blood Drive on Friday July 5, 2013. From 9am 2pm at our 370 Millenium Location Next to the Strike Zone. You can register online at www.redcross.org sponsor code: dennys. Come join us
- Very nice love the food
- Food is not terrible. Mgr was a bit rude, at the register and raised the price by two bucks with no explanation. Was rushed so didn't bother dealing with him. Heidi was our server and is phenomenal.
- There were four of us who ordered and all four meals were delicious. Definitely will come back. Good food & great service is a win!
- Food was at least edible (except for the burnt ass toast) and the service sucked. One waitress for the whole restaurant is ridiculous.
- The warm pumpkin pie is good!
- Great service. Try the maple bacon sundae... No, seriously.
- try all you can eat pancakes only 4$
- Great staff great service very friendly delicious food Ill be back !
- The lumberjack slam is a great value for the money!