Breakfast, Diner, American
1776 Powell St (at Christie Avenue)
Emeryville, CA 94608
- The most depressing staff in the world. I expect Denny's to: be open & to serve me a food-like substance. They close randomly for "cleaning." Come here if you want your phone stolen after a sad meal.
- Their strawberry smoothie is amazing!!
- French toast breakfast for $6
- Bridgette is the best most perky, happy waitress ever!!
- Just ok. Kinda icky food. Manager Lou is cool tho
- Go say hello to Freeway... he's the one with the jhery curls. Named because, well, he was born on a freeway.
- I got triple berry breakfast. Come with Pancakes, eggs, hash browns and sausage. Good service. Nice remodel
- Not great service. The waiter took my order and never came back. I had to ask another waiter for my receipt. I had plenty of food left but they brought my receipt and walked away so no leftovers :-(
- Tap water in a coke? Hilarious.
- Terrible service here. Observed two tables walk out after not being approached after 20 minutes. Find a better option.
- The servers here should remember that a tip is not guaranteed. My coffee needs refilling. There was no sugar on the table, no ketchup and our water never came. No apologies.
- The Lumberjack Breakfast and that's a fact. Jack
- The fried cheese melt is amazing !!!
- Excellent service!!
- Slam it up
- Alfredo the waiter is the man!
- Please get the mango smoothie! And come to denny with cool people
- Don't ju get da regular fries! Get da seasoned fries!! mMmmm
- This is by far thee most disgusting Denny's I have ever been too. The service sucks, security sucks, AND the food sucked! They lost a lot of $ as far as I'm concerned cause I will never go back!
- Free superbowl Grandslams