Demarest Hill Winery
81 Pine Island Tpke
Warwick, NY 10990
- Wish I hadnt bothered. No shared tasting. Not the best attitude. No choice in what you taste. No impressed and deeply saddened that THAT was the last winery for me in the area.
- Wine isn't too good, doesn't really get enough business and the wines sit opened too long. Vodka pretty tastey though.
- Some of the worst wine I have ever tasted. Like there was stray chemicals in each bottle.
- Awful, awful, awful. Turn around. I've gone to at least 50 wineries and this was the absolute worst. Wines are terrible -- like cough syrup and vinegar.
- Love the spicy apple wine!! Tastes like apple pie! Frank was awesome and made sure you had your samples for your tasting. What a great experience! Would definitely return
- By far the best winery around here!! Frank is amazing and they make most of their wines, gins, vodkas, grappa, etc.. Check them out!! You won't be disappointed!! Favorites: Peach Wine and Cider Rum
- The couple that runs this place is just awesome. Try their sangria and the spicy apple wine!
- Had a great time! I lost count of how many tastings they gave us. Very strong, but tasty