$ $ $
100 Chandler St (at Clarendon St.)
Boston, MA 02116
- A low-key, inexpensive, dark, no frills, unique bar in the South End with inexpensive comfort food, eclectic decor, and a casual crowd.
- Best pure watering hole in the South End. Elvis memorabilia, xmas decorations, good quesadillas and open pretty late too.
- CASH ONLY... DELICIOUS FOOD... CHEAP BOOZE. Heavenly, Hole in the Wall.
- Cash-only. I know. WTF
- Get the specials if you want but my advice at Delux is to keep it real with a Gansett and a quesadilla, amazing salsa.
- Music is always blaring from Delux Cafe, so you'll hear it before you see it. Tucked away from more posh places, Delux offers well-priced drinks and food, but is cash only.
- Cash only!
- Try the pork belly!
- After you eat the delicious Quesadilla, finish the rest of the even-more-delicious apple salsa with a fork
- No frills. Plain, but cheap beer selection. Really great food. Never had a bad meal -- usually go with some sort of pasta dish, but its all good.
- Grilled cheese and a PBR for cheap. Cash only.
- 0 !!! My god !! Have they CLoSED !!?
- Great spot. Really dark inside so better off coming at night/after work . **Cash only**
- Be wary of New Yorkers who appear from nowhere.
- 1.Always ask for Tess, she's the bes(t). 2. Never ask them to change the TV channel, it doesn't matter if its the World Series or news of the royal baby; the TV always stays on Cartoon Network.
- Cash only and no ATM. Grilled cheese was heavenly though!
- They only take cash, so if you're trying to buy your friend a drink, your card is no good here.
- Unique home cooked experience. There was nothing left on my plate. Awesome dive bar comfort food
- Order the roasted pepper/Brie grilled cheese. Amahzing!!
- The staff here are infamous for their behavior. Try to wave them down and they'll wave back and walk away.