Delray Municipal Beach
Beach, Surf Spot
- Home of the best and brightest 4th of July fireworks display in Palm Beach County during our Red, White & Blues Festival!
- One of the premier surf spots in South Florida! Warm water, sandy bottoms and plenty of sunshine! works well in any direction- windswell, groundswell and is something special during a hurricane swell!
- The best Sunday ! After the beach , make sure stop by at the burger fi and grab a cheese burger and fries !!!
- prob the most relaxing place on earth esp on a run at 5am whistling waves sunrise etc
- Beautifull city!
- I love delray
- Never met a beach I didn't like!
- Omg this is a horrible beach. Do your self a favor and go to Juno Beach
- Conveniently located right in downtown, which means it can get rather crowded. The price to rent a chair was rather steep (~$15/hour) and they're often sold out. Valet parking just a block away.
- Love the beach
- It's no secret that people from Boca and Boynton come to Delray beach -- even though they have their own beaches!
- Beach is beautiful!
- Free WIFI? Yes please.
- I liked it it's a nice beach.
- Lleva una sombrilla una toalla y relax !!
- Bring quarters
- Why is the sand gray?