Delray Green Market
Farmer's Market, Farm, Vegetarian / Vegan
150 E Atlantic Ave (Old School Square Park)
Delray Beach, FL 33444
9:00am - 3:00pm
- Check out Mr Pickle, best around all locally grown and made
- Check out the green market every Saturday from 9-2 during winter and spring.
- delicious fresh seafood...bring cash
- New location: Old School Square Park on NE 2nd Avenue, 1/2 block north of Atlantic Avenue, every Saturday 9am-2pm. More than 60 vendors plenty of free parking and live entertainment.
- Come see Olive with le Petit Pan for the best in breads and pastries.
- Do much more then pickles and olives, the pickled beats, doodads and cucumber salad are the best around
- Some see Dr. Pickle every Saturday for the best pickles in town, just like you pulled them from the barrel from the Lower East Side yourself but locally grown and pickled to perfection
- The bread stand is awesome, but the chiropractor is on the nutty holistic side. The kind that thinks doctors are evil.