Delmonico Gourmet Food Market
Deli / Bodega
- After 7pm salad bar and pre-made sandwiches 1/2 off
- The soups are all great! The buffet is always super crowded so get ready to elbow people lol it's worth it
- The salad bar, Hot and Cold is Half Priced after 7pm on weekdays
- Half price salad, soup, sushi and buffet after 7pm.
- Excellent chicken chili.
- Great chicken salad! Stay away from hot bar- adds up quickly
- The buffet is really good, but expensive. My fave cold item is the black bean avocado mix. My fave hot is the beef stew, sausage and peppers, and ribs.
- Simple oversized deli, has great open bar food selection
- There's a seating section toward the back with its own cashier for those who prefer to eat there.
- Sooooo expensive
- Hot food is good
- So expensive for no fucking reason. Like seriously.
- Perfect place to eat!!! Near the Brazilian Consulate!
- This place needs to be investigated because their prices are way too high. I actually hate the place and the service. However it is the only place open until late. Go somewhere else.
- Super fresh salad bar selection. Udon and bibimbap are my favorites! Love the chicken chili soup
- If you can't find wine to smuggle into Central Park, they have it (open Sundays).
- Cheaters weigh your food with the bag
- It ain't cheap, but it's good.
- Perfect spot to pre-game. Trust me ;)
- awfully overpriced. highly discouraged.