The Delmar Loop
Market, Neighborhood, Nightlife
- The Delmar Loop was designated One of the 10 Great Streets in America by the American Planning Association. We couldnt agree more! For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel at bit.ly/moonriseTW
- A century ago at this location, streetcars from downtown looped around to return to the city, which gave the area its name.
- Unless you're a tourist, no need to go to BlueHill. Very underwhelming food...
- The Delmar Loop has been the home of Craft Alliance for over 40 years! Visit the Gallery Shop for handmade gifts or make your own art during one of our many classes!
- Great place for people watching!
- One of the coolest neighborhoods in St. Louis. Park in a free lot and check out boutiques, tattoo shops & a tobbaco dispensary store. Don't forget to stop in Vintage Vinyl & have lunch at a cafe! (:
- Bluehill, moonrise, pin up. In that order. Maybe mph or ginger bistro in between. Dlounge to end the night.
- A location for a incredible night life
- Some shops have left, hope more will come in. Really great place for people watching.
- Nice .to buying.
- Best people watching all up and down the street!! Never a dull night!!
- Ate at three kings ion the loop great burgers and alpalmer
- Fun entertainment district! Stay at the Moonrise hotel or grab a cocktail on the rooftop. Grab drinks at Blueberry Hill, rootbeer at Fitzs and food at Salt & Smoke. Beware of street beggars.
- Lots of good food to try on The Loop.
- Pretty cool neighborhood. Walked around for a bit, but only scratched the surface.
- Good place to hang out pretty much any night, especially if you're wanting to be out and about drinking. A lot of the gift shops close early. I recommend Blueberry Hill, Three Kings, and Fitz's.
- A neat place to explore. Look neat at night.
- Very trendy.
- So many excellent options for dining, shopping, and entertainment!
- Always lots of interesting people and great food and beer. Checkout the independent bookstore!