Delices de France
14453 S Dixie Hwy
Palmetto Bay, FL 33176
- Very busy place on weekends, friendly staff.
- Muy buen Quichemucha variedad de postres franceses,no hay baoel lugar es muy pequeo como todo en Europa
- Creme brle!
- the only good thing out of Miami but really
- Everything here is nothing short of amazing! Sandwiches, breads and pastries are all fantastic. 10/10
- Awesome treats...cakes ,fresh breads and coffees!
- Fresh squeezed OJ, cafe au lait, almond croissants.
- Amazing ham and cheese croissant!
- The chocolate almond croissants are amazing. Really, you cannot go wrong with anything at this bakery.
- Tuna baby sandwich is the best thing here. Also pair it with a cortadito. And if you're feeling indulgent try their mini chocolate almond croissants
- A storefront off South Dixie Highway near a McDonald's is not where you'd expect to get a taste of Paris.
- Taste and presentation is exactly the same as if walking into a Parisian bakery. People are speaking French. Truly authentic and incredible. I've been coming here since I was a kid and I won't stop!
- Great breads.... Great French... Not Cuban.
- They actually speak French! This place is legit!
- Tuna panini sandwich
- Turkey & cheese sandwich on French bread, all the way, 'toasted'
- Ham & cheese croissant 'toasted' or 'warmed'.
- Almond crossaint is a must!!
- Meat pie is awesome! A must try
- Chocolate Croissant rocks!