Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive-In
301 E Chino Ave.
Seligman, AZ 86337
- Ask for a shake
- Great food, great service, owned by the Delgadillo family that helped save Historic Route 66. You MUST go.
- Must go! Burger was good. Order a chocolate shake! Best one I've had in a looong time! Love the atmosphere! Gotta love their sense of humor! And,yes, I was squirted with "mustard".
- Try out the chilidog. Or the cheeseburger with cheese!!
- Shakes and burgers are great
- Shakes, cheeseburger
- Very cool quirky place with an old route 66 feel to it with decorated old cars
- So fun! Great shakes. Fun place.
- Road food. Diner style.
- Great cheeseburgers
- Those shakes are massive.
- We love Cecilia! She's full of fun and puns and is full of... cool, funny, quirky things that make your stop a memorable one!
- Take your time enjoy the atmosphere
- 1 of my favorite stops EVER. I love this place. Especially when you are getting your change back. They have a million tricks up their sleeve. You will not get this treatment just anywhere, so enjoy!