Bar, Gastropub, Pub
One Capital Place, 18 Luard Rd
+852 2804 2880
- Quality British pub grub and a great place to watch anglo saxon sporting events. Only complaint is the service with some staff looking and acting like the recently bereaved.
- The roast dinner is really nice here
- The place smells like old Brits stay away
- Nice place for Irish atmosphere. But it's some noisy here, be ready!
- Great spot for a pint, pub food and formula one on a Sunday afternoon
- Delaney's is an Irish pub
- Wi-Fi is surprisingly good
- Fish and chips are yummy here although you have to pay the premium being in HK. And yes what is it with the staff in Wan Chai?
- Reubens is pretty special... a smile with the service would be appreciated!
- Perfect breakfast or pint after being in China for ages.
- Delaney's Wan Chai is ok but the team at Delaney's TST is much better...
- Partly view on lokhart road)))) it's plenty of those who seeking, and those who finding))))
- 10M/10M WiFi
- Great pub. Good food. Good for sports. Staff friendly. The Delaney Burger always hits the spot
- Avoid this place during RWC : waitresses would tell you they can't take your order coz it's busy and that you have to understand it... Is this really a pub showing world sports events ???
- Stella in a bottle and the White wine was really off.
- Not bad place, but in my 23 I'm toooooo young for this. Some old guys, some whores, good beers and snacks
- Guinness very good, waiters forget smile somewhere, nachos overpriced and boring, no taste at all, only warm stuff from nearest shop, disappointed