Delaney Park Strip
- Delaney Park Strip in downtown Anchorage was originally built as the city's first airstrip and used as a fire barrier to protect the city in case of major fire.
- The Delaney Park Strip is a TurboZone location! Get blazing-fast Internet speeds by connecting with your GCI phone.
- The Park Strip is a nice little park in downtown Anchorage to hang out with friends or play some soccer, football, or frisbee. Park is dog friendly too. There are a few homeless people that live there
- Great views of downtown and the mountains. Grab a hot beverage and find a quiet spot.
- Flowers were beautiful
- Outdoor tennis, hockey, and basketball courts. Walk your dog, play frisbee, several Pokstops! Watch for free special events like Kite Day, Pridefest, Kids Day, Earth Day, and many others.
- Kite watching
- BUG. SPRAY. Good luck out there!