Del Mar Highlands Town Center
- Construction will be done September 9th. Then it will be more fun!
- Lovely, lovely mall. A must visit!
- A mall with just about everything you could want - movie theatre, Ralphs, Rite-Aid, Mexican food, bagels, Starbucks, beauty supply, Gamestop, and more! It's as if I designed it myself!
- Good food & also good places for family & friend viewing & gathering...
- Once upon a time, all this was a huge eucalyptus grove, surrounding Torrey Pines High. Now it's the mall with the fancy movie theatre, soon to be joined by 'part 2' across the street.
- Great restaurants but parking can be difficult sometimes.
- Great local shops and restaurants...
- Parking is vile, but once you are here, you might never need to leave.
- A really cool place. Cinpolis is my favorite.
- its nice shopping mall
- Busy busy busy
- Spoils you - simply outstanding way to see a movie.
- Great place to shop, eat, and see a movie.
- Valet parking on Townsgate for Theater
- May need to park on the street or use valet services. It gets crowded.
- This place has everything but a chase bank! I even drop my son off at Kindercare and have a po box at the UPS store
- Come get your cell phones from Radio Shack and save up to 100 dollars!