DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (PDK) (DeKalb-Peachtree Airport)
2000 Airport Rd (Clairmont Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Awesome to sit & read at lunch
- Friends built an excellent playground here. Kids can swing as they watch planes come and go!
- Kid's park at PDK is fantastic for weekend mornings and toddlers.
- Nice playground and fun to watch the planes take off.
- It's 2017 Have you been Ubered yet? http://www.316Taxi.Info ~~ For excellent service go to http://www.atlanta-airport-ride.com or better yet GetApp.316Taxi.Com ~~ Who uses Request.316Taxi.Com anymore?
- Dishonesty is self retribution
- Hungry? Enjoy lunch or dinner next door to PDK at 57th Fighter Group Restaurant where you can eat on a patio overlooking the runways. Take a ride in their open cockpit biplane for $175 a couple.
- Fun playground right next to Tarmac!
- Great place to catch a private plane to meet that special someone in a far away place.
- great way to end a a great day. i went with no make and flip flops just before sunset with the planes we're coming in for the day.
- Sweet little airport with corporate air FBO service
- Smart travellers use Peachtree Dekalb Airport, where people smile while they work effectively. Why not be Happy?
- Loved the war bird exhibition.
- Great playground for kids who love planes!
- Many FBO choices.
- Enjoying today's visit by the Goodyear blimp, Spirit of Innovation!
- No Drachmas here
- Atlanta business people love .
- Love private......
- Great way to chill and watch planes come in especially in the late evening when its not too hot