- Watch out for old guys in speedos.
- Best of Broward 2013- Best Place to Take Out of Towners: Deerfield Beach Pier. Since its $5 million overhaul, take your weird uncle to this picture perfect SoFlo spot full of sand, sun and ocean.
- The prettiest beach in Broward County.
- Beautiful water you can see the sand at the bottom and the fish swimming around your feet! Bring goggles so you can see everything !!!
- Watch the fireworks
- Bring a lot of coins for parking.
- Of all the beaches, this one is my favorite
- Free surf, stand up paddle, and skim lessons every Saturday morning at 7am @ Island Water Sports. 954-427-4929
- LOOOVE this beach! North of Pier is the only place to be!!
- Not as nice as Delray but water is pretty calm today. More of a family oriented beach. Not alot of partying and drinking like Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- Free Saturday AM surf lessons by pier (IWS)
- The beach is nice for families. Nice atmosphere and nightlife is great.
- My favorite beach between Delray and Fort Lauderdale. A few good restaurants, nice pier, decent size beach
- Skip the quarters for parking and book yourself a car service. Much more relaxing visiting the beach as well as shopping around town without having to lay a hand in the steering wheel!
- December 1st at the beach! Yaaas!
- Great time listening to Maggie Baugh and also donated blood! Great beach!
- The beach was beautiful today
- Get lost in paradise
- Watching the moon rise over the ocean is spectacular
- Praia !!!