Dee Thai Restaurant
- anything with crispy pork!
- $2 appetizers & $3 beer/wine on Monday & Tuesday nights!
- Squid pad woonsen. Just sayin'.
- The best thai food in queens!
- Basil fried rice n curry puffs are so good
- Partial to their pad kee mao.
- Best Thai in the area. Pork Chop Garlic is sinfully good.
- Great food and good drinks!
- El Panang curry mezclado con pato es una combinacin deliciosa. El lugar es muy agradable y tranquilo. El servicio a domicilio es tambin muy recomendable.
- Try anything with the crispy pork!
- Not bad for thai foods
- Great Lunch Specials ($7-$9) and only +$1.50 for Thai Iced Tea/Coffee!
- My favorite restaurant in the 'hood. Food is excellent and delivery pretty quick.
- Beef soup broth is great but the beef cubes were not tender
- Lunch And happy hour
- Best Thai. Do it.
- Decent but not amazing. Portions are small and food is a bit bland. Ask for it spicy!
- Best thai food hands down!
- The drunken noodle is the best. Their pad Thai is delicious too.
- Squid with anything, incredibly fresh, tender, and flavorful. Coconut sticky rice is delicious, but the order is about half a normal bowl size -- still worth coming for though