Comfort food cravings are undeniable, but who has time to hold up in their apartment and make a batch of brownies every time we long for something sweet? This super easy recipe adapted from kirbiecravings.com will leave your cravings satisfied and your taste buds wanting more!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes (Includes 15 minutes to cool)
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3 1/2 tablespoons skim milk
3 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
oversized mug (microwavable)
1. Combine the chocolate chips and milk in mug.
2. Microwave for about 30-35 seconds. Stir immediately with a fork until the chocolate is completely melted.
3. Add flour and baking powder and stir with a small whisk until smooth.
4. Microwave for 1 minute.
5. Use a sharp knife or fork to make sure the center of the cake is cooked.
6. Let cool for 15 minutes and ENJOY!