De Vinci's Pizza
Italian, Pizza, American
- The pastas are worth every penny. Most are a meal and a half. Be prepared to eat some for lunch the next day.
- Breakfast here is great. The bacon here is absolutely DELICIOUS! The staff I'd so friendly and accommodating. 8 stamps on your breakfast card and your ninth is free.
- Shadow Special FTW!
- Ive known Mr Dave for years.. everything here is good.. if you're not ready to splurge on dinner you can get the same entrees for lunch for $6.95-$8.95.. pastas, salads, pizza and calzones amazin!
- Sparano and Mona Lisa Pizza... Cheese Bread/Stick.... Pasta.... Everything is great!
- It was ok. Cool atmosphere but nothing to write home about food wise
- Best value for Italian in Homewood. Also, don't get too excited about the Mona Lisa on the wall. It's pretty but it's not the real Mona Lisa.
- IPA drinks pretty good.
- M9na Lisa is the best!!!
- They have a decent breakfast menu and they offer excellent customer service. Homewood Police frequent this spot so if your picture is on Alabama's Most Wanted list, stay away.
- In addition to yummy Italian meals, De Vinci's now serves breakfast. It's delicious and very affordable.
- Homewood is short on breakfast options. If you miss The Anchorage then try De Vinci's
- Best breakfast in town by far.
- Spinach lasagna
- I love the Mona Lisa :)
- A longtime area tradition, not much has changed here since it opened in 1965. DeVinci's is "Mom and Pop Italian" of the old school, with just about everything made to order on the premises.
- Mona Lisa is the best !!!
- Soprano pizza was good. Kinda expensive but tasty
- Long island ice teas :)))
- The pizza is good. All homemade.