De Blaffende Vis
Bar, Café, Restaurant
- WiFi pass: Westerstraat118
- Wont stop here to be honest. Waited 1hr for bacon and eggs, the waitress forgot the order twice. Messy staff, not really friendly. The tables outside are mostly unattended
- Fijn cafe, maar kan soms wel heel erg druk zijn.
- Lekker sfeertje, midden in de Jordaan! Mooie daghappen ook.
- Try the clubsandwich originale!
- share a sandwich with your friends so you can taste different flavours.
- Un bar local, rempli d'histoire.
- Coffee was ok. Took awhile to get served. Waited 45 mins for my breakfast (my husband's came out on time), only to then be told it had been forgotten about, with little apology. Would not go back.
- It's dirty in- and outside. Staff is rude and couldn't care less about whether you're content or not. Even to pay our consumptions we had to wait 20 minutes. Most visitors are loud and obnoxious.
- Great place where you'll find Amsterdam locals
- nice bar with nice bitterballen!
- Cozy and party-vibe on a Saturday night
- Jip is een held.
- Not really sexy outside, really pleasant inside : good atmosphere, great food (short menu) and nice staff !
- Nice place in the Jordaan.
- Good food @ cheap prices!
- Excelente! Optima comida e recepo impecvel, recomendo!
- Goede service en veel keus aan bier!
- Nice corner bar atmosphere with the possibility to sit outside during summer! I have only been there for drinks but the food looks good too.