- I love the lemongrass chicken banh mi, its amazing!
- DD Mau was featured in You Gotta Eat Here Season 3 Episode 16. They are a Bahn Mi place (Vietnamese Sandwich) but the Vermicelli Bowl is excellent with Lemongrass Chicken and BBQ Pork!
- Worst hours ever. But....lemon grass chicken is awesome
- Some banh mi sandwiches are inspired by other cultures, and are delicious!
- Tasty banh mi specials. I chug it down with the lychee drink
- Roasted Pork
- Lemongrass chicken=win!
- Given the lack of banh mi places around the area, a solid choice for sure. I still rather head to bit further to Che-licious or the Tung Hung!
- Bahn MI was excellent. 2nd best in the Northwest.
- Their crispy pork banh mi was delicious. Don't forget to add a little fish sauce and hot sauce for more flavor.
- Check out DD MAU as seen on You Gotta Eat Here
- The girl who works the till is the sweetest. Plus, really good lemongrass tofu sandwich.
- Order and pay in advance with their app for iOS and Android.
- Try the Honey-Garlic Beef Dip Banh Mi.. and add an egg! Super delicious :)
- Definitely go for the lemongrass chicken. Delicious
- Gotta try the Roast pork Banh mi
- Very tasty, but starting at $7 + tax the Vietnamese subs are probably the most expensive in the worldYaletown style.
- The duck one is to die for!
- One of the few places in Yaletown where you can get decent lunch for less than $10.