DC's Bar & Restaurant
Apres Ski Bar, American, Sushi
- Wednesday nights, only sushi area in town!
- 'Beer'tender Amanda mixes up some awesome concoctions! And the burgers are awesome.
- The kid's crossword puzzle is missing "mittens"
- Go to DC's on Wednesday's for awesome sushi. Great martinis!
- Great place to get real food for lunch and dinner on ski days. Somewhat pricey.
- Ask for a Hendrick's Greyhound with freshly pressed grapefruit juice and an agave salt rim! Yuengs and Wings Thursdays are great too!
- Happy Hour!! 4-7 pm. Stubby Friday!
- Main street burger with onion rings... Order a side of onion as the red onion marmalade is very sweet and needs the crisp crunch of the onion as well as the onion flavor to balance out the sweet.
- If u are in the weeds your screwed
- Prime rib on Monday nites is always awesome!!! Can't beat $15 for 12 oz prime rib, salad and 2 sides :)
- Two thumbs up on the sushi rolls!