$ $ $ $
5:30pm - 11:00pm
5:30pm - 9:00pm
- Elegant, pricey and delicious. Crab cakes were really good.
- Must try the Campfire smores....really. Must try....
- Save room for the doughnut holes!
- DC has better. Much better.
- Great Happy Hour, but for lunch try the Gumbo!
- The Crab Bisque is delicious for lunch.
- The Gumbo was Awesome!
- Love the Ceasar salad and Prawns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Extremely underwhelmed. Don't waste your time or money.
- The Chinese-style smoked lobster with spinach is outrageous yummy.
- Lobster squash soup was disgusting. Mahi special with pumpkin seeds was ok but sauce was odd. Overall extremely disappointed in food. Service was slow. Would not eat here again.
- A place to be....an elegant piece of Washington!!!
- I really enjoyed DC Coast. Everything I ordered was well prepared and delicious. I had the Honey Bee drink (a type of vodka drink), the crab soup, the scallops and the awesome carrot cake pictured.
- Be sure to try the seafood gumbo.
- Secretly awesome downtown happy hour.
- Check out their Vodka Menu!
- Great restaurant week menu. Loved the crab cakes.
- Service was excellent. Crab salad appetizers was excellent. Scallop entree was excellent as well. Overall a very good experience.
- Horrible service & mediocre food! person who brought food reeked of cigarettes & had disgusting facial hair. For the $, definitely not worth it. waitress was seen only to take order and offer dessert
- Crab cakes are amazing!