DBGB Kitchen and Bar
$ $ $
11:00am - 10:00pm
- everything is mediocre. but their souffle is to die for!!! must try if you are here
- kale salad. octopus appetizer. fried chicken.
- Everything is good here: food, service, decoration, the neighborhood. Probably the best restaurant in DC right now. I was there this past weekend (January 24) for the DC Restaurant Week. Fabulous!
- Try the $48 Menage a Trois burgers. The Yankee is the all-American classic. The Frenchie is rich with confit pork belly and Morbier cheese. The Crabbie is, well, crab.
- DBGB borrows its name and structure from the punk rock-inspired parent restaurant in NY, the DC edition is no mere copy of the original. Look for local flavor (crab, half smoke?) Opens 9/12/14.
- Great take on grandmas supper table with a modern twist
- The Pasta was really good a day La Vaca De Oro coctail excellentThe service was awesome.
- Espectacular place. I had La Vaca De Oro coctail and was really good and the salmon pasta with the ice cream dessert.
- Happy hour draft selection was meh, price was up there, and service was bad.
- Hamburger was amazing and the Madeleines!
- DBGB is a farm-table restaurant with excellent beer and cider curation. Free travel guide - www.bikabout.com/washington-dc/
- Amazing food!!! Totally worth it!!
- The burgers are yummy!
- The Vermont sausage and hash browns are excellent. The mashed potatoes are instant, which is clearly disappointing from a restaurant of this caliber.
- Deluxe atmosphere, fine selection of spirits, and sweet spot for people watching
- Everything, service, beer, wine , food and of course cocktails!
- Boudin blanc, duck confit, fried chicken, sexy sadie, souffle chaud, warm madeleines
- Octopus! Also everything.
- Burgers and sausages - and beer!