$ $ $ $
- Another fabulous Daniel Boulud restaurant. Will definitely be back!
- Great casual French bistro.
- Great seafood platter, oysters are top notch!
- 5-6pm $1 Oyster special!
- Go for boozy brunch!! Great menu - and unlimited Bloody Marys, mimosas and bellinis. Order the savory crepes and cheese board, delicious!!
- No olviden los postres, mi favorito el Apple Pie Sundae
- salmon rilettes - yummm
- Beet salad with a glass of the '13 Bailly Sancerre was amazing
- Second resto by Boulud that I've tried- scallops were cooked perfectly, my calamari was really crispy, and my profiteroles were delicious. Service was great too. Will come back.
- The Frenchie Burger
- Great 2-course $25 pre-fixe lunch!
- Don't even think of coming here and not getting the escargot spaetzle.
- Best place in the complex - minus the sports tv please. And better than wolfgang puck!!!!
- The recreation of the lamb couscous is divine. The half chicken is great. The couple at the next table existed us to get the version of the lava cake which is excellent.
- Fantastic food and cocktails. Try everything!