Day 23: Nutella Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
So, Nutella. I feel like these cookies barely need an introduction because, Nutella. But also, they are insanely easy, come together in 20 minutes total, and are basically the greatest. The end.
*Recipe adapted from wannabite.com
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 12-14 cookies
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup Nutella
½ cup sugar
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Mix the flour, eggs, Nutella, and sugar together in a large bowl. The batter will be sticky and thick, this is normal. Make sure to incorporate all the flour well.
3. Add the walnuts and the chocolate chunks. Mix to incorporate.
4. Use an ice cream scooper to create balls of dough. Drop onto prepared cookie sheet, spacing the cookies two inches apart.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges start to set. Let cool.