Movie Theater, Bar, New American
- Reasonably priced tickets for a cozy and unpretentious place to watch a film.
- Pay close attention to the slight angle in the movie screens, and then be sure to sit on the side of the theater where those screens point.
- be prepared to view the movie at an angle from an uncomfortable seat.
- The GF and I like to sit in the Lover's Chairs so we can snuggle. Eeeew.
- Old school, dirty, bad seats...but PERFECTION.
- August: Osage county was a great movie I cried thru the whole movie the acting was amazing and the story was even better but I'll tell you this much if you just lost a parent don't go its hard to see.
- My new fav seat in BEHIND the Red Snuggle Chair on the left because it has been broken for over a year and no one can sit in front of me :-D
- First choice for theaters
- Wow what a cool place too see a movie nice and quant
- Get your sugar fix without resorting to Skittles and Icees. It serves freshly-spun cotton candy ($3)--just like the carnival, but without the crowds, the sweat and the scam-artist games.
- Bring lots of quarters for the nut and candy machines!!
- Scary old seats, but can you beat these prices?
- Super cheap, decent movies. Crazy bad seats though.
- Newly renovated but still has the classic feel of timeless theatre.
- Now with digital projection! W00t!
- Absolutely the cheapest place left to catch movies that have just been released
- Cheapest seats in town. They run family movies, but not for as long as adult films so don't procrastinate! They also have a family movie festival in the summer: $1 movies on weekday mornings!
- Bring lotsa quarters for candy!
- Great prices. Small, but cozy and reminds me of going to the movies as a kid.
- Be early or face viewing the movie at a wacky angle. And buy some popcorn!