Davis Farmers' Market
2:00pm - 8:30pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
- Mango sticky rice popsicle... Mmmm
- Voted "Best Farmer's Market" by SNR readers, 2010
- Have a savory breakfast sandwich from Fat Face. You'll thank me later
- Central Park. A must for all visitors to come and enjoy local food music and the atmosphere. Wednesday 4pm to dark, Saturday 9am-1pm
- Hotdogger, Kathmandu, Fresh Juice,local fruit and veggies, and live music! Enjoy!
- Well organized and busy. Little condensed if youre not keen on crowds, but feels lively. feels similar to the midtown market but is sizably larger
- Great breads from Upper Crust
- Great farmers market with a wide selection of produce and hot food vendors! A lovely way to spend Saturday mornings.
- This is the number one best experience in Davis CA. Don't miss it! Also don't miss the chocolate pastries!
- Find the man with the canolly's! Try EVERYTHING he has!
- . . .
- Great place to get a bite to eat. I had the breakfast naanwich and loved it!
- lovely market fresh fruits n veggies!! very yummy kettle corn :)
- Bouncy house, carousel, and food
- Visit Fiddler's Green Farm stand!
- Live music food and beer!
- Great vibes! Free samples everywhere, but most items are on the more expensive side. New addiction: stuffed bolani!!
- Only the best Farmers Market ever.
- Apple juice!
- Nothing more fun than going to the market on Wednesday nights, getting something to eat, and listening to local musicians entertain.