Donuts, Coffee Shop
12:00am - 5:00pm
- This take-out bakery specializes in the "Big Dat" an enormous doughnut, measuring 9" across and 3" tall.
- Best breakfast sandwich ever
- Deliciously light and decadent... Where else can you get a donut as big as your face??
- Home of the Giant size donut. Good coffee & breakfast.
- Home of the Giant size donut. Good coffee & breakfast sandwiches.
- In case you were wondering, the vanilla frosted one is filled with jelly, the chocolate frosted is Boston Creme, and the glass is bulletproof. Order two donuts and tip your server well!
- one of the best donuts I've had.
- Lemon old fashioned cake donuts and the Big Dat!!
- I'm in love with the "BIG DAT" donut.
- Behind that bulletproof glass, the big dat is a donut worth protecting.
- The doughnuts are really good. I know people come for the fritters, but as crazy as the Big Dat seems, that giant doughnut is fluffy, yeasty, & just enough glaze to be perfect. Get one to share...
- Our favorite donut is of the buttermilk persuasion. These lightly glazed, slightly tangy cake doughnuts achieve what few of their kind canan airiness resembling that of their yeast-risen brethren.
- This take-out bakery specializes in an enormous doughnut, measuring 9" across and 3" tall that is known as "Big Dat.
- Order an apple fritter, but leave one for me.
- Donuts were so fresh and delicious. Even the coffee was good!
- When the donuts are freshly made, and still warm; you can't find donuts any better! Yummy, yummy, yummy says it all. If you haven't already, stop by and pick up some for the whole family!!
- Glaze delicious
- Offering traditional glazed, strawberry frosted and cake doughnuts, the real star is the signature "Big Dat" doughnut (Eater)
- Rather far from downtown, and the bus stop is an unmarked street corner. But Dat Donut's huge!
- Uncle John's BBQ is here too? Awwww Snap!