Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
- Hail, Hail, the gang's all here. And it's goodbye to all the rest!
- TEXAS! FIGHT!!
- This stadium was opened on November 27th 1924. It has the largest seating capacity out of any football stadium in Texas. The Longhorns have a 78% winning percentage at this stadium.
- Over 100,000 Longhorns descend here during University of Texas football games, making it the nation's second largest college football stadium. Built in 1924, the original capacity was 27,000.
- Each home football games attracts about 27,000 out-of-town visitors to DKR, which holds more than 100,000 fans and has the largest high-definition scoreboard in collegiate athletics.
- It doesn't get much better than DKR! Hook Em Horns!! \m/
- AT&T service blows in here
- Hook em horns!
- More than 110,000 fans can pack these stands for a Longhorns football game. Get your burnt orange on and snap a pic of Bevo.
- Great Stadium to Watch a Game and an Even Better Place to Tailgate!
- While Austin is the 15th largest U.S. city, it has no major professional sports teams. But 47,360 locals on Facebook do bleed orange for our Longhorns. Hook 'em!
- Legend has it, that back in 2010, Iowa State won here.
- When it comes to college football, few places can match the beauty of DKR-TMS. Hook 'em!!!
- Get your horns up!!!
- HOOK'EM HORNS
- Try the Longhorns. They are the best.
- Texas. Fight. What more is there?
- Tailgating is fun!! And everything is bigger in Texas!!!
- The red zone is a great place to work.