Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Performing Arts
- Paying a ton of money for concert tickets to arrive at a lawn with folding chairs and poorly marked row and seat numbers is not where it's at. Improvements coming!
- Bring a few caps from a soda bottle or water bottle because when you buy drinks the venders are required to take the caps so they can't be thrown on stage
- Just keep phishing
- Really well laid out concert venue.
- 7 porta potties for 5000 people, good game people
- Save yourself a trip back to the car by leaving your backpack in the trunk.
- Can't bring in a bag more than 10 inches anymore :( all it had was my raincoat.
- Leave your cap at home. They are taking all they see. We vendors MUST collect them when we sell a drink. 2 guys are busting people. Concert rules for insurance/liability reasons.