Darlene's Ice Cream Shoppe
185 Sound Beach Ave
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
- 3.50 for a kiddie cup and it is basically a bite. Don't "waste" your time coming here. Oh yeah and the floor was absolutely disgusting.
- If you're lucky enough to be there when they have mocha almond fudge ice cream, you really have no excuse ordering anything else.
- Lots of candies, cookies, crepes, chocolates of course ice creams anything you like. The best place for a sweet break
- I love the Coney Island custard and they'll top it with Nutella if you ask them!
- Now serving Crepes!
- The 'moose tracks' ice cream is not to be missed. And they sometimes have unusually good frozen yogurt flavors- but you have to peek around the counter to see the posted flavors. :-)