Dark Horse Saloon
Bar, BBQ, Sports Bar
119 S Main St
Bel Air, MD 21014
- By far the best place in town. Always a good time!
- The red bull and vodka slushie is amazing
- Thursdays are good.
- Go to the Dark Horse; Food and Atmosphere are excellent.
- Food was terrible and it smelled like a rusty asshole!
- New Southwest BBQ joint opened by our Ropewalk Friends. Welcome Back!
- Wear a bullet proof vest
- Crab tots are AMAZING
- Thursday nights here is like going down to the block on free beer night. And.djs suck. Not the best bar to go And have fun.
- Love the mexi Mac and the raven wings
- You can't wear hats and apparently the bands that play get kicked out for wearing tank tops. Bouncers Were terrible. Food took 45 minutes and mediocre at best. Not good service. Doubt I'll be back
- Our waitress Jess was amazing!!! I've never had such amazing service!!!
- HUGE menu, good prices, and awesome lunch deals
- Food is amazing!! Love the crab tater tots and pulled pork burrito...amazing!!
- Not a place I ever plan on going back to, crowd was "younger".
- Gotta get the grilled cheese once :)
- Music here is fairly good. Mostly a Classic Rock mix.
- Meghan is awesome, good sport and a good waitress.
- If you can't get Ian as your waiter... Find another place to eat. Sean's is right up the street...
- Red bull and vodka slushie ftw