Darda Seafood 清真一條龍
296 Barber Ct
Milpitas, CA 95035
- Good food, good service. Gets crowded at times but worth the wait.
- Good bubble tea buy one get one free for $2.75
- Order the green onion bread
- Dao Shao mien hen Hao chi! Green onion pancake gen jiu cai herzi ye hen Hao chi!
- Helal in yemei yiyebilme imkan mkemmel
- This halal Chinese place tasty and decently priced. Good stuff.
- Everything is good and food comes out fast and hot
- delish and original chinese food but the employers don't unerstand any of your words !! u can't tell anything to them!!
- Try the Beef Home Made Noodle Soup - Clear but spicy broth with delicious tender beef stew. The home made noodles are a must. (via @Foodspotting)
- Thick cut noodles, ox tail soup, rice noodle soup pot
- Best Chinese food in bay area also full all the time get wonton soup
- Mongolian beef
- Mediocre food, aside from the scallion bread, which is bomb.
- Get the sesame bread w/ green onion!
- Craving for something spicy and vegetarian, try Ma Pao Tofu!!
- Special Saturday only Chinese menu
- Not impressed..
- Don't expect any one to look up or talk to you when you stand in front of the reception interested in carrying out. Service sucks!
- Service sucks.