Dan's Downtown Tavern
103 E Michigan Ave (Ann Arbor St.)
Saline, MI 48176
- The Michigan Harvest Wrap is a great alternative for those that aren't huge fans of burgers :)
- Benny's roll, deep fried bacon, sweet potato fries and knights market meat, how can you not like the burgers here?
- best burgers around. try the blue moon burger
- Burgers are da bomb. Legend has it that the meat is supplied by Knights.
- Pizza is good and getting better. Yes, I ate the rest.
- Great space, solid beer, can accommodate big groups. Steak salad was huge and delicious.
- Great for grabbing a beer after you have hit up the other Saline breweries
- Staff was super knowledgeable and nice; good beer selection too. Would definitely come back.
- Disappointing since they expanded. We ordered the Mexican pizza with the jalapeo on the the side but when the cook brought it to the table he informed us they were on there and we could pick them off
- Good food and cold beer
- Best burgers in town!!
- They have a patio! & a good beer list! Not only Michigan based.. They also have bud light, labatt, miller, Guinness, new castle, Michelob, labatt lite, Stella, blue moon & coors ON TAP.
- Wow. The burgers here are on point. I suggest you get one.
- Order a Michigan Beer from the amazing selection that Dan has put together!
- Amazing selection of beers on tap. Best in 100 miles.
- This is not the right location