Dano's Heuriger on Seneca
$ $ $
5:00pm - 8:00pm
5:00pm - 8:30pm
12:00pm - 8:30pm
12:00pm - 8:30pm
- If the Bento Box is on the menu order it. The best way to sample a little bit of everything. Then come back and order more.
- Killer sauerkraut and an extensive local wine list
- Try the Viennese Bento Box
- Try the Sptzle - Textbook perfect
- Lovely terrace and they are open past 5!
- End your day of Finger Lakes wine tasting with a viennese inspired meal at Dano's. Local produce, local wines, great views!
- Everything is great. The spreads are delicious. We ordered goulash, schnitzel, grilled fish, smoked trout and it was all excellent. Make a reservation and enjoy the view.
- Average food. Delicious dessert. Breathtaking views of the lake!
- Great take on German classics
- Disappointed with the latest outing. Driest pork shanks ever - had trouble eating and not one word of apology or any effort of redressal from the staff. Will not visit again.
- There aren't many tables which gives it a semi-intimate feel. The charcuterie board is awesome and all homemade, my hubby's fav. The goulash is delish and my fav.
- This place has a nice piano. If you can play it, serenade your date while the last rays of the dying sun over Seneca lake fall on her face.
- Farmer's platter. Just get it if you are a meat lover.
- Pork shank. Go for it
- Try the Mushroom Soup With Side Order Of Artisanal Bread
- Hope you're thirsty! There is a water pouring lady- she comes every 3 minutes to refill your water!
- Try the Squash And Zuccini
- Try the Knockwurst
- best schnitzel i've ever had - cooked perfectly. the house-made pate is excellent. make sure to make a reservation.
- Mmm... Viennese style food. If smoked fish is on the menu, don't pass that up. Delicious.