1118 1st Ave (btw 61st and 62nd)
New York, NY 10065
- Way too expensive and the comedians were not that funny!
- Most uncomfortable place i have ever been to, my ass cheeks were numb by the end of the show.
- Thank God for free admission. 4 people had about four drinks each (well vodka and corona) and the tab, with no cover, was $221. WTF Last time we were here they overcharged us for drinks. Never again!!
- buy one admission, get one of equal or lesser value free if you buy with your YP Rewards Card!
- "It's dark, dingy and nothing's changed since Rodney opened the place in 1969. I perform here a lot and love the crotchety old-school waiters" Helen, Setup Squad
- Get drunk and it'll be funnier
- Only one of the comedians were great, the rest was ordinary. You can get a free entrance, just call them ahead
- Wanna here a joke! How about a 24 dollar pia colda!
- Funny Place
- For a drinks baseline: beers are $10, house wine is $11
- Place is old but the comics were funny
- Don't go to the last show. Always go to 830 or 1030 show. The 1230 was empty and you could tell the comedians didn't want to be there.
- Some of the comics were good. The last 2 were boring. People started walking out because it was like 3 hrs long on a week night. The drinks are way overpriced for a 2 drink minimum. 1st and last time!
- Went here thinking it would be a bad experience. Had a great laugh. Variety of comedians cater for all, when I went at least. Drinks a little pricey but most people are aware of this
- Very static and somewhat tired line up. Don't pay full price for the cover; you can do better.
- Lots of fun! Cozy seats for two. Show was a little long for a week night but there were lots of laughs!
- Very funny except the guy who takes your drink order is definitely an old grumpy man who has been working way too long there
- Get free tickets on there web site
- For Kev's bday
- My bf and I had an amaZing time here I bought tickets for $5 on livingsocial. The only downfall is that it's super small inside everyone is smushed together and drinks were super expensive.