Dancing Bear Pub
Pub, Wine Bar, Bar
1117 Speight Ave (at 12th St.)
Waco, TX 76706
- If you come to Waco and don't visit the Dancing Bear, you have made a mistake. Friendly, knowledgeable bartenders and a stellar, consistently updated selection of craft brews.
- If you're a local you already know this is Waco's place for craft beer. If you're traveling to and fro Austin/DFW pop in for a pint, but be safe! Smoke free, Rotating taps, Happy Hour M-Sat 4-6 Patio
- Luke is not the best, but he's pretty good.
- A Texas Craft Beer DestinationSunday $1 Off Drafts, Monday $2 Off 22oz Bombers. Tuesday $1 Off Beers from Texas or Mexico. Wednesday $3 Pint of the Night.
- Once a keg is tapped a different one might be added. I am 28 years young waco native this is by far the best place for a good personal beer bar tenders are super knowledgeable of their craft. WAR THE
- Sample new beers before u get them so u know what to expect. I love em all.
- Craft beer!
- Sweet! Brah, they got big bottles on special Mondays!
- What's the wireless password? ;)
- If it's a nice night head out the back to the "patio". Big tables and a quieter environment.
- Great craft beer selection
- Great rotating selection of craft beer and an awesome place to hang!
- Great Beer selection!
- Very good selection of local craft brews. Knowledgable staff and friendly staff. Try the fried Jalapeos from the food truck out back
- Beer!! All kinds of goodness on tap and knowledgeable people behind the bar.
- The main reason to go to Waco. #shitdang
- Great beer. Great bartenders. Always ask for suggestions if you're not sure what to order.
- Try the beer!
- Team trivia on Tuesday night starting at 5:30 is loads of fun.
- New Belgium's 1554 Black Ale is always a good choice