Danbury Ice Arena
Hockey, Skating Rink, Event Space
1 Independence Way
Danbury, CT 06810
- Sit in the 200s section when going to a whalers game! It's close to the beer and the best fans!
- Dress warmly! The arena is COLD!
- Section 102 is the greatest section, hands down!
- TRASHERS FOR LIFE
- Heat rises- the cheap seats are warm!
- Section 102 is the place to be...just not if got small kids though..
- Welcome to Hell: Section 102. Sit here for a fun night of heckling. Might want to avoid this section if you are bringing the family!
- Always Clean & ice times for all...
- Staff and public skating
- Better organized and less crowded; the beginner section where the kids use the walkers is located at one end of the ice and they can step onto the ice 'into' the "Beginner" section.
- Nice to watch some Hockey or great to just skate with your family or friends.
- Always A fun time. Watching an event or skating yourself with others.. always FUN TO BE HAD
- Nice Family place to either Skate or watch A hockey game. Also hold some nice events
- This was fun! The Danbury Whalers & Max's Best Bootcamp hosted the 1st ever SLAMBALL Contest on ice
- Yeaahh whalers.
- The mayor here is really cute!!!!!!
- Dont be a sissy, the arena isnt cold at all.
- Come to the best section... 206. 102 is overrated old people
- Michele said it best! Mikey V and section 102 is the place to be.
- section #102 is the place to be! Relentless!!! Mikey V for President!