Sports Bar, Bar, Pub
4698 Spottswood Ave (at S Perkins Rd.)
Memphis, TN 38117
- Live bands Thursday-Sunday nights, pool tournament on Wednesday's.
- You must get the fried pork chops. they are fantastic...but the sweet tea is waaaaaaay too sweet.
- Go for the fish and chips, especially on Thursday when it is only $5.95 ($9.95 on other days) Monday has $2.50 pints of all draft beers, and the lunch specials are only $6.95 and come with two sides.
- One of the best and most reasonable lunch menus in East Memphis
- Like to play poker? River Rat Rounders is at Dan McGuinness every Monday night!
- Scotch Eggs! Yum! Need I say more?
- Fish and chips are the best! Need to try their steak salad.
- Poker on Monday night's with the River Rat Rounders! Great cocktail servers and bartenders. Check out www.riverratrounders.com
- Love their sweet potato casserole
- Better not bring your kids!!
- Fish and chips, yum!!!
- Fish & chips, sweet potato casserole, fried okra
- Great place for karaoke!!#irishcarbomb
- Good Irish food! Service meh most of time but never bad.
- Had a great time. Clean and great band.
- It was great, 2nd place trivia, J T's birthday in the lounge with the band
- Turkey and dressing is the best! You can't eat anywhere that cheap in Memphis!!
- Great tasting food for a reasonable price!
- Service Is Great! Especially The Server Named Cristal! Go See Her!