BBQ, American, Home
3150 Boardwalk St
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- Dollar pints on Thursday! Forget working on Friday morning.
- This place sucks balls on a Monday night
- Wed. Is kids night. Kids meals $1.99. :-)
- Buzztime trivia is the best. Service sucks. Make sure not to get Devin. It will be the slowest night of your life.
- The pretzel stick appetizer is actually good.
- Order the Texas Longhorn Burger, it's amazing! BBQ covered burger with bacon and onion straws!
- Gordo the magician (and balloon animal maker) is great on Wednesdays (kids night), even if you're not a kid!
- Worst service ever! Very slow!
- Kinda bummed. Salad lettuce not very fresh. 1/2 slab of ribs very fatty. Substandard meal. Hope it was an exception. Very nice staff, though.
- The onion loaf is a delicious take on onion rings. Make sure to add lots of salt!
- Errors on the order. Bad service. Loud drunks. No joy.
- The host staff blows. So sloppy and lazy. They need to be taught how to properly seat a restaurant.
- $1.50 kids meals & Gordo the Magician (and ballon animal maker) on Wednesday nights.
- We love Damon's the best prime rib in Ann Arbor. Our server Julia is great.
- Great he tv
- Play Buzztime trivia from the booths facing the large projector.
- Appetizer, 2 entres, and dessert for $20. Atmosphere priceless.