- Pizza slices as big as yo head!
- Ask for the potato bread sandwich. Italian beef sandwich with Fr. fries topped with mozz. Tell them to soak it...AWESOME SANDWICH. We ate ours on the way home. portion lrg enough for 3-4.
- The slice joint has some of the biggest slices at the best price you can find anywhere. The pizza is a great thin crust slice that is so big you will never need two to fill you up.
- Try the calzones
- Used to be ghetto now it's nice!
- Great food, best prices!
- Hey Damenzo's Pizza, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Pretty decent Italian beef sandwich. Be careful ordering it juicy. It was falling apart so much, it's the very first Italian beef sandwich I had to eat with a fork.
- Cheesy beef
- Pizza was great... after long wait. Ordered family size for dine-in at 730 on a Fri night. Fifty-three mins & one "Hey, where's our pizza" later, we were finally eating. No plates, even after we asked
- Huge slices. It's good to share
- Order through grubhub if getting delivery. Much easier.
- Since being on the Westside they jhave the best Calzones
- Hands down! Best pizza in Chicago!