Dallas World Aquarium
- Be ready to see more than just Ocean life.
- Go slowly to really enjoy the sights. From top to bottom of their unique ecosystem there is something to see in every corner.
- Worst aquarium ever!! Very expensive and not well organized. I was trapped behind 6 strollers and was claustrophobic. Skip this and save your money for the strippers.
- Best aquarium I have ever been too! Coolest concept, not your run of the mill aquarium. A def must see!
- The shark tunnel is really cool
- You can walk around with a beer!!!! It's an awesome daytime date.
- More than an aquarium
- Yes, they serve alcohol!
- Very nice Aquarium and worth the visit! You have to check out the Shark exhibit it wraps around to the roof!
- Don't miss the sharks and rays in the Mundo Maya habitat.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff whom will answer any of your questions, wonderful and immersive biomes, much more than what you'd find at your typical aquarium. The Dallas World Aquarium is top notch.
- Come during shark feeding in the shark tunnel!
- Nice views
- Check times for feeding fish & animals-- really cool
- Say hi to Khoas
- Not so much and aquarium as a trip into the rain forest - it is totally AWESOME! Look for the sloth at the drink counter
- Dallas World Aquarium has such a unique ecosystem ~ something everywhere you look! Fun for kids of all ages.
- Video cameras are strategically placed throughout the facility to provide a live, "fish-eye view" of the waters. Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Visit the DWA,my kids really enjoyed the penguins!!Your kids will thank you!
- So expensive. Great shark exhibit, some cool animals, still too pricey.