Dallas Arboretum Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden
- We were amazed and even a bit overwhelmed with how wonderful our visit to the Children's garden was. So thrilled to have this in Dallas.
- Regardless of the weather it's a good experience. But also speaking of the weather if it's a warm day then prepare for the humidity.
- Go into the discovery center at the children's area to cool off, and learn about cool stuff.
- Make sure to find the stairway to the clouds, and chill out like a bird.
- It's awesome! Had to carry my little one out kicking & screaming (gotta love 2 yr olds ;-) ). We'll definitely be back!!
- The colorful kaleidoscopes and petroglyphs at The Rory Meyers Adventure Garden at The Dallas Arboretum are a favorite of our younger guests.
- Kids get to see a real vegetable garden and learn about natural foods and their benefits. Oh and the labyrinth is pretty cool too!
- Must find all the hidden treasures in the secret garden!!
- Amazing!! Bring a comfy pair of shoes & be ready to walk walk walk
- Still not fully open. More yellow warning tape closing things off than I expected by now.
- New Children's garden, 6 acres of amazing play!! Bring two sets of extra clothes, there are a ton of water features. Be prepared to stay all day to make the most out of the admission price.
- What a great place to spend a day with your kid! Recommend it!
- Tons to do. Officially makes the Arboretum a 2 - day trip.
- Awesome, totally awesome.